Curious about what’s happening in the Twin Cities and surrounding suburbs this Fall with our real estate market? In addition to our all-time historic low interest rates, added increase in lumber costs, and limited housing inventory, buyers are in fierce competition with each other especially with first time home buyer prices and leakehomes and cabins.
- Less buyers can be competing as the weather gets colder and the days get darker earlier.
- Many times the holidays can motivate people to move
- Many home sellers want to close and move on before the end of the year.
- Properties that have sat on the market all summer means they’re ‘old’ can mean more deals
- When the weather is harsher, properties can show more defects, flaws, and issues so its easier to identify potential problems.
If you’re thinking of selling your home or buying a different one, their isn’t a better time to reach out to a Twin Cities Property Finder realtor who can help you put a solid game plan together that ensures you’ll be able to maximize your value and minimize your stress. We’re ‘FINDING cozy spaces this Fall for our clients’ and would love to help you out.