The TwinCitiesPropertyFinder.com Team offers comprehensive SELLER home inspections. You can eliminate surprises, reduce liability, and avoid unnecessary headaches by getting your home inspected BEFORE we put it on the market. Their is value added to your home by having it professionally inspected before it hits the market. You can also avoid costly surprises or significant issues that would cause a pending home sale to get canceled. Some more advantages of having your home inspected before you list it include the following:
- You can choose a professional inspector to evaluate your home, which may prompt the buyer to waive their own inspection and if they don’t, your seller inspection means you wont have any surprises.
- You can schedule your inspection at your own convenience, rather then having to accommodate a buyer and their inspector.
- You can assist your inspector during the inspection, which is something not normally done during a buyer’s inspection.
- A ‘Move-In Certified’ Seller Inspection may alert you to any immediate concerns that a home seller might not be aware of.
- The Seller Inspection allows you to take the time to shop for competitively priced contractors to make repairs, rather than making rushed decisions to get things fixed in a hurry.
- If their were issues that arise in the inspection it allows you to attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report.
- This kind of inspection also gives you more confidence and removes the over-inflated buyer-procured repair estimates from the negotiating table.
- Once your seller inspection is completed, you can have ‘Move-In Certified yard signs that are free from the inspector, giving even more confidence to a buyer.
Did you know on average IF there is an issue discovered during a regular home inspection from a buyer, the average re-negotiation is around $1,000.00.
This is just one of the many unique services we offer our clients who are selling their homes. Our proven system significantly provides more exposure, more confidence, and better price and terms for our sellers. Call us today so we can help you avoid the headaches, hassles, and surprises and make your home selling experience fun, rewarding, and exciting!